Saturday, January 8, 2011

Studying English

I believe the English is the world language. Most of people in this world can speak English, or studying English. There are some experiences you will have by studying English. One of the experiences you will have by studying English is that you can make a lot of friends around the world. As I said already, people are studying English at school in the world. If you can speak English, you can talk with most of people who are from all over the world. Other benefit of studying English is that you will know how the Japanese is great. I have been to America for two and half years for studying music. I also studied English at the college. It was really hard for me to read books in English. I found that it is happy to study in Japanese and understand in Japanese. I also found that Japanese culture has really long history. The biggest benefit of studying English is that you will know how you don’t know about Japanese history. There are chances to talk with exchange student from America if you are in English major, and usually we will start to talk about Japanese history. However, most of Japanese people don’t know how to explain Japanese history in English. I was one of them. Then they will start to study Japanese history in English or study how to explain in English. By studying English, you will know Japanese history, and you will find a lot of foreign friends, and so on. English make you as world wide person.

268 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit