Monday, July 12, 2010

exam.


We are taking a few exam this weekend, and it is really hard for me. How many exam are you going to have this semester? I am not sure, but I always feel nervous when we have it. I don't want to go back to 1st grade.
Anyway, I spent last weekend for preparing for the exam. It was raining all the time, so I felt so bad. It was like eating a soup. Well, I don't have anything to talk about this time. Oh, Spain won the World Cup. However, it seems like all of japanese people care about who won the election. I didn't change my address from Miyazaki to Kumamoto, so I had to go back to Miyazaki for that. Of coarse I had no time to go back there, so I didn't vote for someone, sadly. Have a great week and good luck with your exam, and mine too.

152w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit