Friday, July 16, 2010

Well done!

oh, the spring semester is getting over. I felt that the time goes really quickly... However, we still have to take some exam for being third grade student. I am spending a lot of time at the university's library till end of the day. I fell I am being a genius student here because of that.
Anyway, I am planning to take a TOEIC test during the summer vacation to get a 300000yen. well, it's not just for the money. I want to do something makes me as a good student. My plan for the goal is: listen the English conversation, read a English book, watch a English movie without a subtitle, and do some of the text book for the TOIEC test, everyday. I hope I will improve my English skills and welcome the coming Autumn semester.

138 words

1 comment:

  1. Well done!
    Today, the spring semester was finished:3
    I was very happy and I want to study for finals.

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit