Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas.

Oh, it is already Christmas day. I can not believe that it have been a year since the last Christmas. I have done a lot of things this year. I went to Miyazaki a lot for teaching marching band. And also junior high school and elementary school in kumamoto. I had really good time with them as I already told you. I think I had great experience this whole year. My high school got the first prize and I was there and share the greatest time with them and their teacher. Teaching music is really difficult and fun! It's depends on how you can teach them in easy word. The music will change if you are great conductor or great teacher. Isn't is interesting?

I also studied a lot this year. I think... Almost every night, I was in the library and I was finishing my homework! And I finished every one of them!! How am I good student! I will be junior next year. So, I should be ready for everything I have to do next year. I think I am very ready for every thing. Well, I hope so.. Anyway, I will reach my goal next year, and the goal is get more higher score on TOEIC test and get 300,000 yen. I can do it!!!

Do you have any plan for this weekend? I think everyone of you have. I want to go to Aso for watching some beautiful illumination which I saw on the TV. It was really beautiful and a lot of people were there to enjoy it. It may take more than 1 hour to get there. I also like driving my car so it is not big problem. I have to drive more than 3 hours when I go back to Miyazaki where my hometown is, by the way.

If you have any present for me, just give it to me whenever you want: )

It seems like snowing this evening and I hope so.

Have a great holiday and happy new year!!!

7012/10000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit