Friday, December 3, 2010

Typing

W12

11/22/10

My favorite fastfood

I really love junk food such as MacDonald hamburger and so on. I know it is not good for our health but I can not stop it. I usually go there by a car and use the drive through. It is really useful when I go there alone or when I don’t want to get out of my car. The best hamburger is teriyaki burger, I think. It is really good. When I was in America, I really wanted to eat teriyaki burger. However they don’t have it in the united states. Someday, I found the teriyaki burger there but not at MacDonald. It was really delicious but very expensive compared to the Japanese one. I hope they are going to have Teriyaki burger in America someday, and all of Japanese there get fat.

134

W13

11/22/10

My favorite phone

I love using iPhone. It is the greatest phone I have ever used. I know some people who don’t like it, and think it is really expensive. Actually, I was one of them. I thought it will be really expensive and will be hard to pay for its phone fee every month. When I decided to buy and use it, I went to Yamada electronic store in Kumamoto and shocked. It was really cheap. Actually the fee for a machine is almost free, and even if you use two phones it will be cheaper. I was really glad that I could get it and using now. I am now telling my friends how this phone is great. My friends also were thinking that it is really expensive. However, after I explained everything to them, they went to phone shop to get it. Already, some of my friends got it. I can be a staff at the Softbank shop.

158

W14

11/22/10

My favorite holiday

Well, I love holidays. Because I am a student, and students can spend the holiday doing whatever they want. Especially I love Christmas. There will be a lot of beautiful illumination in town and also a lot of couples will be there too. I remember the last Christmas; I spent the day at a Japanese bar where I was working. I was going to cry at the time. I was very jealous about that everyone was enjoying their Christmas with their girlfriends or their just friends. Now, I am not doing the part time job anymore. So I think I can spend more time with my friends. I can not wait for the day. I want to go to very famous place in Miyazaki where is illuminated beautiful around a lot of trees and flowers. It is just my wishes, sadly.

141

W15

11/22/10

My favorite country to visit

I have been to some countries. I’ve been to France, England, Monaco, Italia, Australia, Korea, and the United states. My first place where I traveled was France where is really beautiful place I have ever been to. I can not forget how beautiful place there were. When I woke up, I could hear the sounds of birds sing. And when I open the window, there were really blue beach in front of the house. If I have a chance to go there, I really would love to go there. I also loved Australia. I remember that we were spending time with watching really big land and ocean. When I got back from there, I really wanted to stay there and run my own farm. Actually, I can not decide which country was best. However I am sure every county was great and fun.

143

6001/10000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit