Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy week

I am going to be busy this week and next week. I am going to Oita for marching band competition there. I went to Miyazaki for teaching marching band for this week end. It was really busy. I woke up and went to practice for whole week end from 9 am to 9 p.m.. I am still very tired because of it. And I came back here in Kumamoto midnight. I hope I had more time for it. However, I think my week end was really good, because I could spent time with them and they did really good job. I hope they do their best at Oita.
When I came back from Miyazaki, I found Mr. Tomei sent me an e-mail. It was about a homework from speaking 4 class. It made me really sad and I had no power to do it. I didn't have time to finish homework last week end so I woke up early this morning and finished it. How I am great student.... Anyway, I can not wait to see their marching this week end.
Next week, I am going to Korea for buying some tool for the marching band. I am going there for the first time, so I am really excited to go there. Be sure, I am not going there just for fun.. But, I will have some fun, I am sure.

I hope all of you have great week... hahahahahahahaha.....

240 words.

1 comment:

  1. You are busy !! haha!
    That's too bad.
    I am not busy this week. yeah:p

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit