Monday, October 18, 2010

practice

"Practice makes perfect" I love that words. My teacher always said to me when I having a hard time with practicing trombone. I was in the U.S. We, in music major, have to practice our own instrument more than 5 hour a day. It is really hard, but it's also so fun to practice with new friends at a music building. It is open until midnight. So, I could practice long time before some important concert, or my recital. I practiced and practiced. the most exciting things is when I have to play some etude in front of my trombone professor. sometimes he gets angry, because I didn't practice a lot for the music piece. On the other hand, he will be very happy because I spent a lot of time for it. It was a really great time in my life, and I can not stop playing music forever.

150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit