Friday, October 8, 2010

typing homeworks

A
10.08.30
My favorite music

My favorite music is Jazz. I was student of University of Montana and learning music there. It was really great experience to learn Jazz in America. I could play with famous jazz player and I could feel the spirit of jazz. I also like improvising. Listening everyone's improvise is so fun. There is a lot of new idea how to play it. If I can be in jazz band in Japan of cause I would play in jazz band. I also want to be a conductor of jazz band. Making the jazz music is really fun. I was teaching marching band this summer vacation and also teaching how to play jazz music there. It was really good experience. Jazz is my favorite music.

123

B
10.8.30
My favorite high school memory

My favorite school memory is all Japan marching band competition. We practiced whole year for the competition. I was really nervous at that time but I remember the day we practiced together and hard. We finished our marching band show and at the end of the competition, an announcer said our school got the 1st pries. I could say anything for a moment. We are the best marching band in Japan? It was the best high school memory. Also I want to tell every marching band student how the marching makes us strong. So I am now teaching marching band in Kumamoto and Miyazaki. I am sure they also think so too. Marching band is not only playing music and moving on the field.

124

C
10/9/26
My favorite elementary school

My favorite elementary school is Takuma-Nishi elementary school which is I am teaching marching band there. The student of the elementary school is working hard every day for being better music instrument player. When I went there, they were practicing at outside and some of them were sick because of the heat. However, they kept practicing again and again. They had a big marching show at Kumamoto marching festival. I knew they are getting really good at it, and a lot of audience thought like that. I was really proud of them, I hope they get better and better at playing music and be the champion in all Japan. I know they will. So I will do anything for them.

120

D
10/9/26
My favorite class

My favorite class is English education. It is really good class for the people who are being an English teacher. I took the class because I want to be an English teacher. Our teacher is Mr. Hayashi. He is the funniest and greatest teacher in this college. He tries to know every student of the class. That's why he is our favorite teacher. Also, his class is really useful. I am doing Kateikyoushi for junior high school student, and his teaching skill is really making my student good at English. I cannot wait to go to a high school to have experience of teaching English for English teacher's license. I will learn a lot of stuff there and I hope I become a great English teacher like Mr. Hayashi.

129

E
10/9/26
My favorite junior high school memory

My favorite junior high school memory is when I went to Kyushu wind orchestra competition for our band. It was really great memory of junior high school. We practiced every day, and we could go to the Kyushu competition in all Japan. We were very glad to get the pries and all the member of the band got a strong bond finally. I cannot foregut that my friend who was in Kendo club when he was a elementary school student who didn't like music, however he was the first person who jumped and running around. Now he graduated a college in music major and he is working at a kindergarten. I am sure music has a great power to change people's life in a good way. Of cause I am one of them.

133

W1
10/10/4
My favorite vacation

My favorite memory of vacation is when I went to New York with my mom. It was my first time to go America. My mother and I went to the liberty of statue. Both of us couldn’t speak English so it was really hard to understand what they are saying and writing. Anyway, we finally could go to there and we also watched the famous musical. Like the lion king. However, I had really bad jet lug, I don’t remember the most of the story. Then I decided to study English more and make me understand English more. When I went back to Japan, I studied English more and more. But it was still hard to understand. It was really great experience for me to go there. It changed my life in good way.

134

W2
10/10/8
My favorite things to do

My favorite things to do is the "English Central” I found that it is really great if you want to learn English. We can learn how to pronounce it, and how to make conversations with some friends from abroad. I am doing it every morning before the first class and I think it is good to speak English before we speak Japanese. Our body remembers how to move the mouse and lips when we are speaking in English. So I decided to do it every morning if I had my lap top in front of me. Also the pointing system makes me happy. I can find how far I did for it. However, sometimes the "Try Again" makes me mad. I feel like I am throwing my lap top from the top of my apartment if I see it so many times. Anyway, it is my favorite thing to do.

150

Total 944

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit