Monday, October 25, 2010

coming holidays!!!


We are going to spend more than 5 holidays for coming next weekend. Wow. That's a lot to me. I can not wait to have some fun!! However, I heard that we will have more homework for that days. I thought about it, but I couldn't believe it. Now, I am ready for the assignments. Please give me lots of homework more and more! I will have some fun, of cause. My plans for coming holiday is going to trip with my friends, and helping for a marching band competition this weekend for three days. There will be the high school which I graduated and I am sure they will get the first prize. If you have time, I hope you will go there and watch what they are doing. You can not believe what you are seeing and what they are doing.
I also want to go to Oita for trip and go to some famous hot springs. There are a lot of Onsen in Beppu and Yufuin. So, I will go there and stay one night at cheep hotel and have a fun with my friend. I also take my friend to Umitamago or Takasaki Yama where some monkey are making their lives there, I think.
Anyway, I can not wait to have some fun this weekend, and I will do my best for coming class this week.

228

2 comments:

  1. Did you visit Ooita with your friends in your friends?
    How was it??

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit