Thursday, April 15, 2010

Book Review ~A Christmas Carol~



"A Christmas Carol" written by Charles Dickens is really good book to read and to learn. I picked this book because I knew the title of this book. I was a little interested in this book.
when I started to read this book, I couldn't stop reading. The summery of this book is below.


There is a man, his name is scrooge who is a cold, and hard man. He was working so hard and he loves money. It was Christmas season, however he doesn't like Christmas. When people come into his office, he doesn't say "A merry Christmas". Everyone in the town hate him because he hate to meet people and talk. When a little kids came to his office and sang a Christmas song, he didn't give any money even a penny. Someday, some ghost visit him, and told his past poor life, his life now, and a possible future. After he watched those his life, he changed his mind. He found how he was mean to everyone around him. He said "I'll be kind at Christmas and all year,'
He started to give his money to every people in the town and smile. He helped poor family and saved a little girl's life too. He really changed after he talked with three ghost, and he spend happy life.


After i finished this book I felt really warm from inside of my heart. I am sure this story will change your view and you will happy too. Please read this book if you have time. It's easy one!

256 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit