Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Typing homework

First class

My first class was a little hard for me. Because we had really long spring break. It was about two month. My brain was working slowly and I couldn’t even hold a pen. Because it was too heavy. Usually first class end so fast, and we go back to home usually, however my first class was long and long. Our teacher spoke long enough and he started few test. I wanted to go back my home and have some coffee. Now it is third week of April and I think I am doing well so far. I will do my best and do what I need to do. My goal to this semester is get higher score on TOEIC.

Music I like

I can not chose which I like. I really love music. I started playing musical instrument when I was a junior high school student and I still keep playing it. I like Jazz music a lot! I was in Jazz band when I was in Montana, US. I had really good time at there and I met a lot of music people there. Jazz is greatest music I believe. Jazz makes me happy when I hear it. I wanted to how to improvise but I had not enough time there. I was in big marching band it was also great experience.

My hobbies

My hobby is to teach music to junior high school student, and high school student. I am teaching two high schools in Kumamoto and Miyazaki. They are very good at playing music. When I was a junior high school student a long time ago, I couldn’t play well. I thought youth are growing so fast and being good at playing musical instrument. I made new hobby recently. I started playing golf. My father gave me a set of golf club and we promised to go to golf course someday. I will beat my father and be like Ryo-kun. I took the golf class in this Univ. and can’t wait to practice. I hope I could go to Uchippanashi somewhere after school.

345 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit