Monday, April 19, 2010

My weekend!

my weekend was really hard... I go back to Miyazaki last weekend. My high school band joined big festival in Miyazaki and they also paraded. I posted the pics on this blog, so you may want to watch it below.

it was really warm and sunny day. There were a lot of people when we arrived at festival. The local news paper tells that "About 25000 people meet there" every year. At noon the parade started. there were kinder garden kids, junior high school student, and so on. The famous parson "Higasikokubaru" was there too. My friends saw him but i couldn't...

The parade was really long. We walked about 4 km. We got tired but i think student got more tired. They walked 4 km with playing instrument and dancing. I wonder how i could do it when i was high school student.


I went back to Kumamoto at night and it was already 11PM. I am so sleepy.....

157 Words

1 comment:

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit