Monday, April 26, 2010

Golf!!

It was really really great Sunday. It was sunny and I wanted to go outside.
My father has been playing golf since he was about 30 years old. I know its cost a lot, but i wanted to play golf someday. My father is really picky. He buys new golf club when it comes. So, he had extra golf club when I asked him one. Now I have my own golf club and we promised to go golf. I am taking golf class at this Univ. and cant wait it. There are a lot of uchippanashi but its a little expensive for me and college student. I will do part time job and get more money for it. Last Sunday, I went to there and practiced about three hours and it was fun, but when I look around, there were old people practicing there.
After I finished practicing, I had some walk. It was really beautiful day. It wasn't so hot. I think I need to lose weight and be more healthy. So, i decided to do this every Sunday till end of this semester.

185 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit