Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Golden Week plans

I have some things to do for this golden week. I have to teach junior high school marching band on May 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Its sound so busy but it is really fun to teach them. After I finish it, I want to go back to my home town in Miyazaki. I think it will take at least 3 hours to go back. And it is during golden week, it will take more time if it's clouded. I want to enjoy this week and have a lot of things to write on my blog, so I can reach to 10,000 words at end of this semester. Oh, I want to practice golf too.
114 words

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Yohei and one of the TAs.

    You teach marching? It sounds great!
    I also teach children tennis!
    It's really interesting!
    I have some plan in the week, but I gave up.
    Everywhere will be crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm teaching assistant Kiyoshi.
    It is very intresting to teach marching.
    What kind of part you can play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were the roads crowded when you went to Miyazaki?

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit