Thursday, May 6, 2010

Great golden week.

I think it was a great golden week. But I hate the end of the day of week. Not only me. Everyone hate it.

the first and second day of the week, I went to Keiryo junior high school for teaching marching band. It is fun to talk to them and teach. I also learn a lot of things from them!

I really feel that junior high school student are changing now. When I was a junior high school student, I had break time a few times during the practice time. However, now, they are having more break time to drink water and hide from the sunlight.

I think it is really important to save them from those dangerous things. However, the student's mental is getting weak and weak, I really feel it.

My teacher who taught me when I was a junior high school student, said that " I can not be hard on them, because they will not come to school because of it."

I understand we need to careful for them, but being too careful makes their mental more weaker. It will be problem when I become a father or school teacher, or already it is.

198words

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting thoughts on junior high students. I wonder what we can do about these changes.

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit