Monday, May 17, 2010

typing home works

Food/eating habit

I have a strange food habit. I found it when I was in the U.S. I love Japanese food a lot, however I love MacDonald’s hamburger. When I felt hungry I always went to there. I wanted to eat Japanese healthy food but the junk food was also great. I think I am not the guy who can not to eat junk food and looking for Japanese food every minutes over the sea. I really don’t care about food and my health. I also eat a lot. I eat more than two cups of rice when I feel hungry. That's why I'm getting fat.

How I study English

I usually study English with CD. There is a lot of music written in English. I like slow jazz music. So, I listen to it, and I read the words. It is really good practice to know how native speakers pronounce, and know the grammar. Also I can sing it at Karaoke in front of my friends if I sing well. The other way to study English is to read some English book and read it out loud. You will learn the grammar as you read it a lot. These ways are my way to study English.
204 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit