Monday, May 24, 2010

bad day....

On Saturday, I went to a junior high school to teach marching band. It was the last day of practice it for P.E festival on Saturday. The junior high school students were practicing very hard and getting good every day. So, they and I were looking forward to show it on Saturday.
When I woke up the next day, I got phone call from one of their parents. "It is raining, so we don't have festival today."
How bad day is it. I feel really sorry for it. It is really fun to play it in front of audience. They will have the festival on the other day, but I know there will be few people watching their show.
I am sure I will go there and watch their playing on Monday after noon. They improved their Marching skills, so I hope someday they will be a big marching band and every body knows about them.
Well, I hope Monday will be a great day...

161 words

1 comment:

  1. I feel so sorry to hear that...
    How was the show?
    Did it already finish?

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit