Monday, May 17, 2010

weekend.


It was a great day of weekend. I went to junior high school for teaching marching band. they will have P.E festival this weekend and they will do marching at there. It is their first time to march in front of people. We had very hard time to practice it because they are beginner of it. However it is going to be great, I think. On Saturday's afternoon, I went to BBQ held at high school which I graduated. there were a lot of food there, and i ate a lot! it was very very delicious BBQ! After that, I went to my teacher's house and went to Onsen at his house. he is the owner of a Rokan and he also has Onsen. so i can take it for free. it is so great. On Sunday, I went to high school for teaching marching band. they are older than junior high school student, so I will be hard for them. They were practicing high level music at the time and i taught how to play it. they got the first prize at kyushu competition last year, so I wish they will get it this year too.
my weekend was a little busy, however i spent great time with them!
209 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit