Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox







Fantastic Mr. Fox was a present from my one of English teachers. She gave me this book because this is good for leaning English and she love this book very much. I read this book and I felt this one was a little easy.

Mr. Fox is the very brave Fox I've ever heard. But there are farmers who want to kill him because Mr. Fox has very bad attitude to them. He takes their food, every day. However, they couldn't catch him. So, three mean farmers met together, and made a plan to kill him and also his family.

Mr. Fox will die or survive? You should read this book if u want to!!!





Fantastic Mr. Fox, PUFIN BOOKS, ISBN 0141301139
113words

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tomohide.

    I'm a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you!
    I'm looking forward to read your topic.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has the movie come to Japan yet?

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit