Monday, June 7, 2010

New changes.

I went to elementary school last Sunday and taught how to march to their brass band. It was really hot inside the gym and one of the students got sick during the practice. But we had really good time together.
They looks so young so I was wondering that they cant understand what I'm talking, so I was trying to use easy words to explain. But they are smarter that I thought. They understand even I use some difficult word and they are also tough.
It is really great experience to communicate with them because I want to be a teacher someday.
I have some changes around me. I had hair cut last week and we have new prime minister in japan now. Every one of Japanese are looking forward to see that Japanese society be a better. I hope we are going to have more strong "Pipes" to other countries and to Japanese citizens.

152words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit