Monday, June 28, 2010

typing homeworks

Foreign countries

I really want to go to Europe for sight seeing. I have been to British, France, and so on when I was a high school student. It is long time ago for me. I also went to New York, Sydney, for school trip and family trip. It was really cool to see other countries and eat different food from Japan. The most delicious food was humbuggers in the U.S. It was really big and drinks are free to refill. My mom couldn’t eat all of them because it was too much food for my mom. I want to go foreign countries with my family or my friends, and make a lot of great memories.


114words

My favorite movie

I really don’t have a favorite movie, because I watch a lot of kinds of movie. I want to see "Alice in wonder land"; however I don’t have a time to go to a movie theater. I usually go to Hikari no mori to see movies. There is some restaurant to spend time before watch movies. But usually I will fall a sleep after I eat some food and see a movie. If I pick a favorite movie, it would be Pygmalion.


84words

Using the computer

I have a new computer now. Because my old computer was broken. However, I cannot use internet at home now, so I should be able to use it as soon as possible. The new computer looks so good to me and it works so quick. I want to do a lot of things if I can use the internet. I am living on a 8th floor now, so that is why it is hard to join the internet service. Yesterday, I found some paper in front of my door and it was about an internet service. I will try to ask them and I hope I can use it someday. I don’t want to go to computer lab every time I use the computer.

124words

About my Keitai

I am using au cell phone now; however I want to use Softbank cell phone someday. It is because they have I phone. It looks so cool to me and I like the system they have. The most things I want to do are the download the application for it. They have really funny application and really fantastic tools. I heard there will be the new I phone soon, so I wish I can get it and do what I wanted to do. The cell phone I am using now is not bad, however, it looks so old and it sometimes doesn’t work well. They have a lot of books I can read on the phone, but it is usually expensive. I cannot wait to have new cell phone.


129words

About blogging

It is really hard for me to do blog, because I don’t have a internet connection at my home. Well, I already talked about this before. So I am at library now, and doing this assignment. It is about 9 pm. there is no one around me. I am a little scared. I wish I could use internet at home, so I can do it every day. But I am sure I will watch the YouTube everyday and spend a lot of time for it. Blogging is kind of fun but it is not fare for people who don’t have the connection at their home. But it is really great practice to type in English and does the diary every day.


572 words

121words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit