Monday, June 21, 2010

My experience



I took this picture when I was in Colorado, USA. It was really a beautiful day, and my friends and I took a trip to somewhere I don't remember. I think it was the place was really famous in Colorado. There is a lot of historical building and the view was wonderful. I took a lot of pics and this is one of them. Can you see a Grass Hopper? I think he is trying to dive into the big sky but he doesn't have enough courage to do it. There is no ground where the grass Hopper watching that is why he cannot do it.


It was really hard to learn things in English. English was a subject to learn for me until I graduated a high school. However, if you step into the land of America, you have to learn a lot of subject in English. It is the big difference, I thought.


I was in Music major, and I took a lot of music class. My professor was really old but he was really nice at me. He is teaching Jazz bands at the University of Montana. He is just amazing. I took the Jazz band class too. It was the best class for me, because I can get credits and play music!!


I will try to write everything I experienced in the U.S. with the great picture.

230words


1 comment:

  1. It sounds great! And a nice picture, too. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos!

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit