Monday, June 28, 2010

I've got the internet

I finally got the internet connection. It is really useful for me to have it. Now, I can post some on this blog from my house and do other works too.
I went to Tosu last weekend to have some fun with my friends. We went to Cold stone and had a ice cream which is so good. I have had it when I was in the U.S. and it was so great. However, the people who are working there was doing some strange things. They are singing during making our order. It is a little embracing to hear the singing till I wait.
And I went back to my house in Kumamoto and I have finished some my own assignment. It took a really long time to finish it. but I felt so great when I finish it. Then I woke up this morning and come to this writing class. Oh... My brain is not working right now. My eyes are very tired from last night, and I will fall asleep if I have any chances. But the internet connection will wakes me up!!!

183words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit