Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5day trip

This flower looks like a lot of elephant's head. I also took this picture at the same trip I went. I remember it was raining and we rode a jeep to go the top of the mountain. It is not the mountain you can see behind the flower.
I had really good time there, and If I can go there again, I wish I could drive the jeep and die.
I think that some Japanese scenery are very beautiful and it has the original Japanese view. However, when I was in America, I went to a lot of beautiful places, and I thought the places are really huge. There were also a really beautiful place, and I thought Japan doesn't have a place like there.
The differences of American scenery and Japanese scenery is the scale, I though. Both of countries has really beautiful scenery, but the scale of the scenery is different. I cant say which side is better. It looks really good for both side to me. If you have a chance to go National park, I would say you should go there. You will impressed by the amazing scenery.

190words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit