Monday, June 21, 2010

assignment.


There are a lot of to do this week. why? Because we are second grade now? I think so... I had about three report to do and lots of assignment from some English classes. I finished most of them, however I couldn't finish some of them. The exams are coming next week and I am not ready for it. What should I do? I need to change my life style first.. haha.. Anyway, I am not the only one who have a lot of things to do. Japanese soccer team has a lot to do. They are doing great now. There was a game on last week end. I was watching it with drinking Shochu. I did't feel bad when they lost because they have chance to go to the final tournament.
I am sure they are doing what they can do now and spending a hard time now. So, I should do same things to pass the all exam and be a teacher. Thanks them for teaching a lot about doing what I have to do!! I wish you will be the finalist.... If there is a chance. GO JAPAN!

191words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit