Friday, May 21, 2010

I've got it.

I' got a new computer!

My old computer is broken long time ago. The screen was not working when I turn on the computer. So, I couldn't do my assignment at my home. I had to go to library or computer room every time for finishing my homework. It was really pain in my neck.

Now, I have a new computer. It was really cheap, however it is really smart and works so quickly compared with the old broken computer.

How old is my "old" computer? I think HE is 80 years old. I bought it three or four years ago. I don't know it true or not, but I think computer get old sooner than dogs.

I am not so picky for a computer but I really love it. I can connect it to a TV screen and watch movies or play computer games with big screen. It sounds really good, isn't it?

I used to have "hp" computer, but this time, I bought "Dell" computer. Of course I want to have better computer, however I don't have enough money to buy expensive machine such as "SONY" and so on.

The big problem for using the computer is that I can not use Internet now. I am living at my apartment where is not connected to the Internet since I moved to there. Well, still I have to go to the computer room for doing my assignment. Oh, no........ It is getting worm and worm. I think I should connect to the Internet as soon as possible.

I've got the red one! It is cool! I think...

259words

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm Yui a commentator for your blog.
    Your PC sounds so cool!

    I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    I'm comentator for your blog!!
    I want to have it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit