Monday, November 29, 2010

All japan competition

I went to high school which i graduated yesterday. They were practicing at Mikawa for practicing marching. They are having the biggest competition that is on next month. I haven't been there for long time, so when I went there, every thing looked so fresh to me. I was really happy I could join the practice yesterday, and running around for all the day. I was really tired and when I came home I went to sleep quickly. When I woke up, I was sleeping on the floor in my room. It was so cold.

I don't remember anything what I did for last weekend. On Friday, I was awake for all night, and went to bed around 8 in the morning. When I woke up, it was already 5 p.m.. So, I couldn't go to bed that day. These days, it is getting so cold. I can not get up and it will be the time for class. However, it is the end of the month, and the winter vacation is coming soon. I should get up early and move my body harder.

184

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit