Wednesday, November 17, 2010

tired.

i am really tired. i just came back from the lib. at school. i was doing the Power words for 5 hours, I think.. it is really great feeling that i finished one of the biggest assignment. Do you know what the another big assignment is?? It is this. Blogging. I think we have to spend a lot of time for this. Now, I am started for typing this and typing. I want to go to bed early and be ready for tomorrow, but it seems not going to happen. well, how many words i can type tonight... i think my best number of the words is around 300. I will type more than 5000 tonight. i am just kidding. it is impossible to type more that 5000 words only for one night. i am not that chatty boy. (i don't know who is chatty) anyway, I have to find some topic for this post. well....

oh, i was in Miyazaki last weekend for my teacher's last concert. he will retire his job this year and his last concert was last weekend. I went to teach marching band so many times at his school and i also learned a lot of things from him. I can not believe that he is not going to be at junior high school anymore. but i hope he will keep doing music job. and be my goal forever. I am here because of he. thank him for being my teacher and teaching music for me. I want to be a teacher like him. Teaching some subject of cause, but also teach very important things for life. He did it and changed my life in a good way. I am still doing music and teaching music for a lot of people, i think it is because he was there. For the last concert, i was one of the member who played on the stage, and he was conducting for us. It will be unforgettable concert forever for everyone who were there.

umm...... Is there another things i can talk now??

I am sleeping and typing..

I am going to buy some clothes tomorrow.

and what??

That's it. I am going to bed. bye.

sweet dream!

367/3105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit