Wednesday, November 17, 2010

typing

W3 10/10/17 My favorite Onsen My favorite Onsen is in Yamaga. It is really great Onsen and really cheap to go there. It is 550 yen for each person. I think it is cheap because we usually have to pay more than 500 yen for going to good hot springs. The place is really beautiful and clean. That's why I go there every time when I want to go to hot spring. By the way, I like Onsen in tamana like I already posted on my blog. There are cheaper Onsen in tamana, and there is a lot of historical hot spring there. If you have a time to go there, I wish you enjoy the greatest Onsen and have some beer after that. Do not drink beer if you are driving. lol 128

W4 10/10/20 My favorite place My favorite place is Aso. I really like the great view from the top of the mountain. When I go there I feel the power of the earth. May be the place is “power spot” I think. I don’t believe those things, by the way. When I go back to Miyazaki, I always drive thorough Mt. Aso. It fell so great to drive there and see the view from the top. If you had some big trouble, you can go there and forget everything. Think about the world. Think about how huge the earth is. You might feel that your problem seems really tiny problem. I love thinking that way. Mt. Aso makes me brave and strong. Thanks to Mt. Aso. 121


W5 10/11/1 My favorite sport My favorite sport is Golf. I got all golf goods from my father long time ago. It is really expensive to buy all the goods by myself, but my father got all new set of golf goods. That's why he gave his to me. I am practicing once a week or twice when I have a time. But usually I don’t have time for weekend. I also love soccer. I bought a new soccer game for playing it with my friends. We were playing it for all-day. We got really tired of it. I know it is not sport to watch the screen and don’t move. But it is really exciting for me. I will do some exercise at outside. I will.... 122


W6 10/11/1 My favorite country My favorite country is the united states of America. I think. I like going abroad and have a lot of fun there. So, actually I can’t say where I love the best. However, when I was a junior high school student. I was big big fun of the American culture, and Music. I was listening some American music every day. I really wanted to go there at that time. So, I decided to go there, and study for music, when I was high school student. I can’t believe what I did and my parents let me to do. Now I am studying English at KGU and I hope I am improving my English skill. Someday, I want to visit the University of Montana where I was studying music. 128


W7 11/11/10 My favorite jazz trombone player My favorite jazz trombone player is J.J. Johnson. I love the way he play trombone. I mean the sound and melodious line when he improvises. I am listening his music now and typing this homework. I really feel great when I am listening this. I want to you to get his music and hear. I think you will like it for sure. Oh, I want to practice trombone! I wish I can play like him. I have heard a lot of trombone player since I was interested in jazz music. However, his music is the best I think. I can feel what he is feeling and thinking. I decided that my goal from now is his sound. But first, I have to finish this typing homework. 126


W8 11/11/10 My favorite plan when I have time. When I have time, I usually hang around with my friends. We usually go to drink at Japanese bar. I really love drinking there. Drinking makes me so happy. Am I sounds like an alcoholic? No, I am not. I think. Anyway, that is one of my way to spend time when I am free. I usually drink beer first, and after that I drink Shochu. My friend also likes it very much. However, we have to control the pace when we drink it. Other wise, we may stay at bathroom for 1 or 2 hours. I have experienced that so many times when I was high school student. I don’t want to feel that again. Please ask me if you want to have a drink with me!! 128


W9 11/11/10 My favorite sport to watch I love watching soccer game on TV. I will be out of control when I am watching it. When the entire world was exciting about World Cup, I am one of them. I was shouting at TV around midnight. I also love playing soccer game with my friends. I bought a new soccer game recently. My friends and I was playing that till the sun came out. We usually couldn’t stop playing it, even we have an important stuff coming the day after the day. I know we should think about other important things, but we of cause can not do that. We prefer not to do that.  The most exciting thing is that I can play it online with people from other prefectures. Can you believe how the technologies are growing so quickly? 134


W10 11/11/10 My favorite music equipment I am really picky about my music stuff. For example, I really care for the sound when I hear music. I bought a great tool for listening music from my iPhone. It called noise canceling earphone. It is really good for listening music when the environment around you is so noisy, it will delete the noise. I am really surprised when I used it for the first time. The noise is gone!! I think it is really useful when you are in train or air plane. The music will not go out from the earphone, and also the noise. I am sure you feel what you are hearing is really clear. However, is it really expensive, and it is a little big to use, I thought. 126


W11 11/11/10 My favorite J-POP music My favorite Japanese pop music is Southern all stars. I really love their music, actually Mr. Kuwata’s music. His music gives really strong impression. Everyone knows that his lyric has sexual messages. I also love that. Anyway, I love his music best. I have very wonderful story about his band. My junior high school teacher is a drummer in my home town. He was playing for some rock band there. Did you know the guitar player of Southern all stars is from Miyazaki? And he is my teacher’s friend. So he was going to play as a drummer when the band is not famous yet. However, he had enough rock band already so he decided not to join the southern all stars. if he decided to be a member of the band, he will be on a CD jacket. 139

4313/10000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit