Friday, November 19, 2010

The Lost World

I know the story of the Jurassic park, but I didn't know this book's story well. When I watched the Jurassic park on the screen, I was very surprised and impressed what they made on the screen. It looked like almost real and I almost thought there are already a lot of Dinosaurs in this world.

When I read this book, I remembered about the first stories of this series. However, this story looked a little calmed down comparing to the first one. I have never seen this movie, so I would like to see it if i have a chance.

I also liked the music they are using. The sound track of the first movie was written by john Williams who is really famous in the world and everyone knows his music for sure. For example, ET, Star Wars and so on. His music remember the story of movie and how we felt when we watching the movie.

Movie has really strong power I think. It makes people's life in a good way. Also, it can control people's mind.

The Lost World
Michael Crichton, Pearson Education Limited, ISBN 0582416949


YL=4
TOTAL=9.2

WORDS 187
T W 4500/10000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit