Friday, November 19, 2010

Ghost stories

As you can see, this book is saying about ghost.

Well, I can not see any ghost and I don't want to. But I like some scary story especially talking with my friend at night. Have you ever seen a ghost?? I haven't seen it before. But I know a lot of people who have, and also who can talk to them.

When I was a junior high school student, I was in brass band club. I got a lot of under grade student when I become a third grade student. And one of my member in trombone section had some strange tool every day in her hands, even when we are practicing. After few month, I asked about the tool to her, and she answered that she can talk to ghost, and do some healing things to them. I couldn't believe what she was talking about. I thought she was telling a lie to us.

However, one day, I was walking alone really dark floor for copying some music for my trombone section. Have you ever feel that someone is following your behind but nobody is there? I felt that when I was there. It was so scary, but I didn't talk about it to anyone. I went back to the practice room where every one is there, and the person who can see a ghost starts talking to me suddenly.
She said,

"A little boy was following behind you..."

It was so scary. Only I know that I felt someone was following me for long time. After that story, I decided to believe her.

How scary is this story...


GHOST STORIES
Rosemary Border, oxford, ISBN 019423066

words 270
total words 4770/10000

YL=5
TOTAL YL=14.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit