Monday, November 22, 2010

Presentation for “Jack and airplane”

Hi, let me start my presentation about myself.
The title of this presentation is “Jack and airplane”. And the sub title is where he comes from?

1st page

Hello. I am Jack. I am really good and sweet guy. If you think I am scary or dirty, I am going to kill you now.

2nd page

Anyway, I was born in Seoul city. Have you been there before? Seoul city is really big city. It is really big. Can you imagine how big the city is?

4th page

This is the example how big the Seoul city is. You can compare the size of people and the city from this picture.

5th page

I love Korean food. I usually have Bibimbap for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don’t know any other Korean food except this.

6th page

I love going abroad. I am really rich, so I usually go to trip once a week. This picture was taken yesterday by me.

7th page

And I always have some fun there. I can not tell you what I do usually for fun.
I don’t know who they are in the picture.

8th page

I also love shopping. I can not stop buying really expensive things. But I recently found that…

9th page

I don’t have enough money…. I’ve used my credit card a lot yesterday. And I still have to pay for it. I hate thinking about it.

10th page

I also hate airplanes.

11th page

But I like this kind of airplane.

Thank you!

273

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit