Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Godfather

I read this book because I watched this movie long time ago without a subtitle. I really liked this story. I don't mean I want to be a gang star, but after I read this book, I feel really confidence. There are a strong bond between this family. So the fighting get more big and big. In this movie, the people's feeling are written really great. When I saw this movie at first, I couldn't understand the detail. However, when I saw it twice, I could understand it finally. I haven't seen the second and third movie of this story. So, if I have a chance, I will see it for sure. I am sure you will enjoy this book and be a fun of this story. Please share what you felt after you read this book.

YL 4

2192/10000

5.2/20

1 comment:

  1. I like this movie, too. But I prefer Godfather Part 2.

    gangster

    ReplyDelete

Wordcount

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit